27 The Avenue, Royal Oaks, Enfield, Co Meath is an exceptionally large A rated three bedroom home in a picturesque development in the heart of rural Co. Meath, giving you all the benefits of country life with easy access to the Capital. Set amidst rolling countryside on the outskirts of the quaint village of Enfield, Royal Oaks delivers the very best of both worlds.
The exceptionally large size of Royal Oaks will delight you. No. 27, The Avenue is a 141 sq.m three bedroom semi detached property. Each house has an additional 24 sq.m. attic storage space.
“A2” & “A3” BER energy rating
• Low energy, low carbon houses
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
• Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness
• High performance, low U-Value windows and external doors
• Central heating system using A-Class Air to Water heat pump
• Reduced heating bills through your electricity, one bill per household
• Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs
• The internal water supply is a pressurised system
Quality homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 year Guarantee Scheme
- Elegant high quality fitted kitchens with contemporary countertop and island unit as per showhouse
- Fitted wardrobes throughout as standard
- Fitted storage units in utility room
- Stylish bathroom with attractive high quality sanitary ware and fittings. Bathroom and en-suite wet areas and floors tiled as per showhouse
- Master bedroom en-suite fitted with large walk in shower area, with some having heated towel radiator and attractive vanity sink units
- Internal walls plastered and painted throughout
- Plastered cornicing fitted in main living room and hallway
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
- Wired for intruder alarm and television throughout
- CAT 6 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection
- Standard light fittings and attractive power points
- Contemporary skirting and architraves
- Elegant shaker style internal doors with chrome lever handles, locks and hinges.
- Large attic storage area 24sq.m. with fold down attic stairs, flooring and lighting above
The attic truss is designed to create an open attic space which is lighted, floored and is accessed by a fold down attic stairs.
- Low maintenance attractive brick and render finishes
- Brick quoin detail around windows and doors
- Lismore cobble-locked driveways with parking for 2 cars
- Paving slabs to rear patio area as per showhouse
- Gardens are topsoiled and seeded with grass
- Outdoor tap and external double power socket are standard
- Green areas landscaped to a high standard throughout development
- Side gates as per showhouse
The houses at Royal Oaks enjoy many features designed to lessen energy demand and to reduce the cost of heating and hot water production.
Future proofed, extremely efficient thermal performance with insulation levels to meet building requirements for decades to come.
Carefully designed and detailed to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs with superior levels of insulation.
Perfectly airtight with optimum indoor air quality and thermal comfort all year round.
Heating made easy with an innovative A-Class Air Source heat pump. Located externally providing energy efficient central heating distributed through underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs with large capacity of hot water storage.
The building energy rating at Royal Oaks is A2 / A3
At Royal Oaks you will reduce your living costs and do your part to protect the environment. Homes come with top rated A2/A3 BER energy ratings. These are low energy, low carbon homes with high levels of insulation and a super warm construction. High -performance windows and doors reduce heating bills, while you can enjoy the comfort of underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs, and large capacity hot water storage.
Internal finishes and design
From the beautifully fitted kitchens and wardrobes, to the high standard of contemporary design, Royal Oaks is a byword for elegance. Finished to an extraordinarily high standard, bathrooms feature wet areas and floors tiled as per the showhouse. The master bedroom en-suites are fitted with large walk-in showers and stylish sanitary ware, finished off with attractive vanity sink units.
Great Transport Links
Train: Irish Rail runs a regular commuter and inter-city service from Enfield Train Station.
Bus: Several bus providers including Bus Eireann, City Link, and Kearns provide frequent services to Dublin City (including the South City, Heuston and Connolly Stations), Dublin Airport and Maynooth University.
M4: The Enfield interchange provides high-speed connectivity to the nation’s motorway network, making key destinations north, south and west, convenient.
DART+: DART extension to Maynooth announced